Dedicate a cuppa and show a friend how much they mean to you
Wednesday, 12 July 2017
We all love a cuppa and nothing quite beats a cuppa with a friend, so what better way to show that special someone how much they mean to you by dedicating a cuppa to them in our virtual coffee shop.
For a donation of £5 you can celebrate the Power of Friends and say thank you to someone who has been there for you when you needed it with a personalised cuppa, complete with a special message from you. Here's how you do it:
- Head over to our very special virtual coffee shop here
- To dedicate a cuppa, click on the PayPal button on the right of the page and follow the simple steps to complete your donation.
- You'll then be taken back to our website where you can add your own special message for your friend.
- We'll then add your message to our coffee table (please allow 48 hours for your message to appear on the website).
- Once added to the coffee table, you can come back at any time to read your message - just type your name or your friend's name in the search box on the page.
Not only will be doing a really special thing for a really special person, but you'll also be supporting your friends here at Friends of the Cancer Centre, as all the money raised from our cuppas will be used to support local people affected by cancer here in Northern Ireland. So your £5 donation can brighten a friends's day and it could also buy 21 patients a cup of tea while they wait on treatment.
So go on, go on, go on, make a friend's day by showing them how much they mean to you. #PowerOfFriends