Run for Team Friends
Looking for a challenge in 2018? Why not walk, jog or run to raise money to support our vital work and local people affected by cancer across Northern Ireland.
Check out the list of running events taking place across Northern Ireland this year. If you would like to find out more or to register for any of the events below, simply click on the event and you will be taken to the relevant website for that event. Once you have registered, get in touch with us and we can send you out a fundraising pack which help kick start your fundraising. So go on pull on your trainers and take on a challenge. Every step you take will make a real difference to the people we support.
- Larne Half Marathon - Saturday 24th March
- Omagh Half Marathon - Saturday 7th April
- Belfast City Marathon - Monday 7th May
- Newry Marathon - Sunday 27th May
- Walled City Marathon - Sunday 3rd June
- Enniskillen 10k - Saturday 9th June
- Lisburn Fun Run, 10k & Half Marathon - Wednesday 20th June
- Ards Half Marathon & Walk - Friday 29th June
- Sea 2 Sky - Friday 13th July
- Dam Busters 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - Saturday 18th April
- Waterside Half Marathon - Sunday 2nd September
- Laganside 10k - Sunday 2nd September
- Belfast City Half Marathon - Sunday 23rd September
- G8 Dundrum Run - Sunday 20th October
- Dublin Marathon - Sunday 28th October
Already registered to take part in a running event outside Northern Ireland? Get in touch for a fundraising pack which includes a complimentary t-shirt and join Team Friends!