Run for Team Friends
Looking for a challenge in 2018? Why not walk, jog or run to help us continue to fund life-saving and life-changing care and support that makes a direct and positive impact on the lives of thousands of patients across Northern Ireland.
Check out the running events listed below which are being held throughout Northern Ireland in 2018. Simply click on the event you would like to sign up for, where you will be taken to their relevant site so you can register. Once registered, get in touch with us and we can send you out a fundraising pack. So go on pull on your trainers and take on a challenge...every step you take will really help us make a difference!
- Larne Half Marathon - Saturday 24th March
- Omagh Half Marathon - Saturday 7th April
- Belfast City Marathon - Monday 7th May
- Newry Marathon - Sunday 27th May
- Walled City Marathon - Sunday 3rd June
- Enniskillen 10k - Saturday 9th June
- Lisburn Fun Run, 10k & Half Marathon - Wednesday 20th June
- Ards Half Marathon & Walk - Friday 29th June
- Sea 2 Sky - Friday 13th July
- Dam Busters 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - Saturday 18th April
- Waterside Half Marathon - Sunday 2nd September
- Laganside 10k - Sunday 2nd September
- Belfast City Half Marathon - Sunday 23rd September
- G8 Dundrum Run - Sunday 20th October
- Dublin Marathon - Sunday 28th October
Already registered to take part in a running event outside Northern Ireland? Get in touch for a fundraising pack which includes a complimentary t-shirt and join Team Friends!