Christmas Raffle 2021
Our exciting Christmas Raffle gives you the chance to WIN some fabulous prizes while supporting the charity's vital work. The prizes have been donated, which means that all of the money raised from the raffle will be used to make a difference to local families.
Raffle tickets cost just £1.00 each and each entry gives you the chance to win one of these fantastic prizes !
- 1st PRIZE Two tickets to Six Nations Ireland rugby match in the Aviva Stadium, Dublin* plus £100 spending money (*Subject to government restrictions)
- 2nd PRIZE £100 Tesco vouchers
- 3rd PRIZE Fortnum & Mason Hamper
- 4th PRIZE Amazon Fire tablet
We are incredibly grateful to our supporters who have gone above and beyond to raise money for the charity throughout the pandemic. However, COVID-19 is continuing to have a significant impact on the charity and our ability to raise money, and we need your support now more than ever and so, one of the ways we are inviting you to Be A Friend is by supporting our Christmas raffle.
How you can take part in the raffle
Some of our supporters will have received raffle tickets along with their Autumn/Winter copy of our charity newsletter, Power of Friends. To purchase these tickets and take part in the raffle, please send a cheque (made payable to 'Friends of the Cancer Centre') along with the completed raffle ticket stubs in the FREEPOST envelope which was included with your newsletter. Alternatively, please telephone our team on (028) 90699393 if you would like to make a payment by phone, purchase additional raffle tickets or if you could help by selling them to your family and friends.
We understand and respect that not everyone will choose to take part, so kindly ask you to return any tickets, sold or unsold, in the FREEPOST envelope provided.
We are determined that the charity’s vital work continues and every donation, every raffle ticket and every person who raises money will make a difference to the lives of thousands of local people. On behalf of everyone at Friends of the Cancer Centre, thank you for being a friend of the charity during these challenging times.
- Each raffle entry is £1.
- The raffle will be drawn on Wednesday 15th December 2021 at 4pm.
- Paid employees of Friends of the Cancer Centre and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this draw.
- Tickets can NOT be sold door to door.
- All ticket stubbs and monies must be returned to Friends of the Cancer Centre on or before 15th December 2021 by 12pm to be eligible to be included in the draw.
- Prizes will be awarded in the order the raffle tickets are drawn
- Winners will be notified within 10 days of the draw which takes place at 4pm on 15th December 2021.
- All prizes are non-transferable and no alternatives will be provided.
- You must be 16 years or over to purchase or sell a raffle ticket. Underage gambling is an offence.
- Friends of the Cancer Centre's Christmas raffle is licensed and regulated by Belfast City Council.
- Promoter: Colleen Shaw, Friends of the Cancer Centre, Northern Ireland Cancer Centre, Lisburn Road, Belfast BT9 7AB. Registered charity no. NIC101345.