The work of Friends of the Cancer Centre relies entirely on your generosity and support.
Behind every nurse we fund, piece of equipment we buy and cup of tea a patient drinks, is you. Every donation counts and a monthly donation could help us change even more lives. If you give a little or if you give a lot, every penny has the power to make a huge difference to our work and the lives of cancer patients across Northern Ireland.Donate Now
How your regular donation can make a difference
"Friends of the Cancer Centre was a shining light throughout my treatment. The work of the charity reaches every part of the Cancer Centre and impacts on every single patient. I couldn't have got through my treatment without the charity's support. "
- Anne, breast cancer patient
How you can give regularly
Setting up a regular payment online is the easiest way of making a monthly donation to Friends of the Cancer Centre. You can do this via JustGiving by clicking on the Donate button below and following these simple steps:
- Select the amount you would like to give each month
- Select what date you'd like it to be debited from your account
- If you are a UK tax payer, don't forget to add GiftAid as we will get an extra 25p from the government for every £1 you donate
- Fill in your personal details and bank information as requested
- Once complete, your donation will appear as JustGiving or giving.com on your bank statement on the date you have selected
If you would prefer to set-up your regular donation with a standing order, dowload our standing order form below and complete in a few simple steps:
- Fill in your details including the amount you would like to give each month and the preferred date you would like it taken from your account each month
- If you are a UK tax payer, don't forget to add GiftAid as we will get an extra 25p from the government for every £1 you donate.
- Once complete, return your standing order form to us and we will forward to your bank to arrange
- Your regular donation will then be debited from your account on your selected date
If you have any queries regarding the standing order process, please contact us on 028 9069 9393.
Everybody loves payday, but did you know that your pay has the power to support local cancer patients? Payroll Giving gives you the chance to make a regular donation directly to us through your salary. Your donation is made before any tax deductions, which means that you pay less and the taxman makes up the difference.
Getting set up couldn’t be easier, just follow these steps:
- Find out if your employer operates the Payroll Giving/ Give As You Earn scheme by contacting your payroll department.
- If they do, simply click on the DONATE button below, complete the online form and submit. Once the form has been processed, Payroll Giving in Action will forward a copy to your employer who will then arrange for your donation to be deducted from your next available salary.
- If your employer doesn’t currently operate the scheme, just give us a call on 028 9069 9393 and we can advise on other ways you can support us through regular giving.
Everyone at Friends of the Cancer Centre wants to make sure that you are thanked for your donation and we would like to send updates twice a year via our newsletter to let you know how your ongoing support helps us make a difference to local families affected by cancer. In order to do this, we need your permission to contact you by post or email. You can give your permission by ticking the box or boxes on the bottom of the payroll form and you can of course, change your communication preference at any time by phoning us on (028) 9069 9393 or emailing email@example.com.